Shipping & Returns
- All products are still being shipped at this time.
- There may be slight delays in the shipping process due to shipping carriers, who are experiencing a large volume of items moving through the system. We appreciate your patience.
- Preventative measures have been put in place, including limiting the number of people who work on shipping and packaging to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
- Packing equipment and common spaces are kept clean and disinfected.
- Physical products ship worldwide from Canada. Cost depends on weight and the number of items ordered.
- Most physical products are shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
- USA & Canada Shipping: Your product should arrive within 5-7 business days within the US and Canada. This may be delayed by carrier or customs that is outside of our control. Shipping within the US & Canada is tracked by default.
- International Shipping: International orders can take up to 4 weeks to arrive after they are shipped since all orders must pass through customs and the time frame that this takes is, unfortunately, out of our hands. Tracked shipping is available for an additional fee.
- You are responsible for any additional charges that may come up from shipping, such as a customs charge.
- Digital products are available for download on the website immediately after purchase and download links should also be emailed to you straight away.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: Shipping is FREE to all locations in the USA. Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee which will be displayed upon checkout.
Q: Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
A: Yes we do! Please follow the checkout process for exact shipping times.
- Q: Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
Q: How long will it be before I receive my order?
A: For standard shipping, please allow 1-2 days for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping. Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes. For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed on checkout.
- Q: How long will it be before I receive my order?
Q: Why do you not offer free shipping in Canada?
A: Canada Post is notoriously expensive due to unions, population size and things out of our control. For this reason, we need to charge shipping. In fact, we cover a portion of the Canadian shipping costs to alleviate the burden on our Canadian customers.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we ship worldwide!
Q: Are there Duties and Taxes on international shipments?
A: Yes. Each country has different tariff charges which we have no control over, but it is possible that you may be charged a duty and tax rate on your international shipment.
Our policy is to make you happy - which is why we have a 30-Day No Hassle Guarantee. We put a lot of thought and quality into each of our products, and it is our hope that you thoroughly enjoy every product that you receive from us. We understand that each person has unique, individualized skin, and skincare products work differently for everyone. We encourage you to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- All return and refund requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us here.
- If you haven't received your order within 45 days of purchase, we will send you a replacement or refund.
- If your item arrives damaged, we may send you a replacement or refund at our discretion.
- Digital products and programs are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase.
- Physical products must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date to receive a refund.
Our goal is for you to be entirely satisfied, and we will do everything we can to make sure you are pleased with your purchase. If you are not happy with your product, you may return or exchange them within 30 days of receiving your order. There must be at least 50% of the product left in the bottle/jar in order to qualify. Please note that any shipping costs are non-refundable as it is paid directly to our providers (this includes orders that received "free shipping"). Returns and exchanges are not accepted for any promotional items (free samples, gifts with purchase, etc.).
If a product arrives broken or damaged, we will happily send a replacement right away. A photograph of the damage/defect is required. It needs to be reported within 72 hours of receiving your order.
For international orders, if your package is unclaimed and returned to us, we may refund the cost of the products, but the shipping cost will not be refunded.
We monitor returns for abuse and reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges including those with or without proof of purchase. We also do not assume responsibility for compensation or reimbursement of returned packages that are lost in transit without proof of delivery to Eczema Conquerors.
Order Fulfillment Information
- Orders are processed through our system every business day at 9 AM EST. All orders placed after 9 AM EST will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 1-3 additional business days for your order to be fulfilled and shipped.
- During periods of high volume such as Christmas, please allow up to 4 business days for your order to ship.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. Business days do not include weekends or national holidays. Please note that all shipping costs are non-refundable.
Why would customs delay the delivery of my package?
- Customs may inspect your package due to a product name, description, commodity type, and/or value. Some of our product names can be questioned by customs, resulting in customs inspecting a package. Customs may also review the value of an item.
Inclement Weather Conditions
- If your country and/or transportation lanes are experiencing severe weather or a natural disaster, the delivery of your package may be delayed.
- When the weather is warm, your solid items may show signs of separation or melting because our products are all natural. You can stir or shake it contents and let it sit at room temperature until they return to their original consistency.